Happy: A Quest for Life After Death

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Surgery Scheduled

Mat's surgery is scheduled for Monday, August 14, at 6 a.m. I think I prefer the middle of the night. I'll be at the hospital, chewing my nails, and J.R. and Amanda will take care of the kids (although they don't know this yet -- surprise!).

If you haven't seen us lately, here's a picture of our family -- from top to bottom, clockwise: Ian (5), Colin (19 months), Kimberly (now officially old), and Mat, pre-hair loss. Oops -- pre-complete hair loss.

4 comments:

ellen said...

That is one of my very favorite photos!!

ep

Tianyu said...

Mrs. Burnett

We (TC Team) will all pray for Mat and you family! :)

Amanda said...

I am free all next week. Ian and Colin can move in if you would like!

Amanda

S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.